- Saturday, December 27th at 5:00pm (Margaux as Annie)
- Saturday, December 27th at 8:00pm (Emma as Annie)
- Sunday, December 28th at 1:00pm (Margaux as Annie)
- Sunday, December 28th at 4:00pm (Emma as Annie)*
- Sunday, December 28th at 7:00pm (Margaux as Annie)*
- Monday, December 29th at 1:00pm (Emma as Annie)*
- Monday, December 29th at 4:00pm (Margaux as Annie)
- Monday, December 29th at 7:00pm (Emma as Annie)
- Tuesday, December 30th at 12:00pm (Margaux as Annie)
- Tuesday, December 30th at 3:00pm (Emma as Annie) *
* SOLD OUT
Tickets will be available at the door for Tuesday, December 30 at 12pm.
Tuesday, December 30 at 3pm is Sold Out.
ANNIE JUNIOR WILL BE PRESENTED AT: Theater 54 @ Shetler Studios, 244 West 54th Street, 12th Floor
IMPORTANT TICKET POLICIES
ALL TICKETS WILL BE HELD AT WILL CALL. YOUR TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP AT THE THEATER 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE PERFORMANCE.
- All ticket sales are final. This means there will be no refunds or exchanges. Due to the number of performances we have, we will be unable to honor any date switching requests.
- You will pick up your tickets day-of the show at the Will Call desk.
- Check your schedule. Before purchasing your tickets make sure you confirm the date and time for you, your friends, your family, your colleagues, your acquaintances. Only book your tickets once you know you can commit to the date and time.
- Please pay close attention to the information that Pay Pal will provide to you.
- You must print out and bring any Emails and PayPal Receipts to confirm your tickets at Will Call. If there is a mixup, we will be unable to fix it without proof of your ticket order.
- Seats will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis (based on the time that you hand in your order AND payment). This means, the earlier you purchase your tickets, the better your seats will be.
- There is no requesting seat changes. Seating is done fairly and in order of when you turned in your ticket orders. Complaining about your seats will not be tolerated.
- There will be a 10% discount for groups of 10 or more for the same performance. Tickets must be used by the same group for the same performance. If you would like to book a group, please contact Patrice Christu at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Ticketing will stop 48 hours before each performance time. We will update the website with information about sold-out performances.
- If a show is not sold out, you can purchase your tickets same day at the door. However, remember only cash or check will be accepted day-of.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission based on late arrival (more than 20 minutes) or disruptive and disrespectful behavior before, during and after the performance.